The Sea View Yacht Club was established in 1893 and sailing has taken place off the clubhouse ever since. It is an unusual club in that they own a fleet of keel boats known as Mermaids . It is also the home to a fleet of clinker built dinghies. These are called Seaview One Designs or SVODs and the fleet was founded in 1931. The fleet is now just under 200 in number and is the largest one-design fleet on the South coast.
Please contact us using any of the methods below (telephone, post or email). The Secretariat is manned every working day.
Call 01983 613268 and ask for:
* The Secretary – for all general enquiries.
* Jon Curtis – for all sailing related issues.
* David Spence or Katie Clark – for all function related enquiries.
* Michele Reader – for all administrative matters, including membership enquiries.
* Cindy Targett – for accounts.
We can all be contacted at:
Sea View Yacht Club
Isle of Wight
Tel: 01983 613268
Fax: 01983 565451
Sea View Yacht Club Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4446786.
Registered Office: Sea View Yacht Club, Esplanade, Seaview, Isle of Wight PO34 5HB, United Kingdom.
VAT number 107907862
This year’s Great Twelve Sailing Challenge will take place in Seaview on 27th - 28th May 2022.